Accounting Job Description
Under the general supervision of the accounting manager, provides assistance with bookkeeping and related accounting systems. Enters data, generates and prepares reports, maintains records and files.
Experience and Qualifications:
Minimum of an Associate degree in Accounting or Accounting certificate, or related field and at least two years related experience; or combination of education and experience that enables the performance of all aspects of the position. Knowledge of programs such as SAP, AS400, and Sabre preferred but not required.
1. Work with ABL Financing, ACH, G/L, Payroll Deductions.
2. Regular audit preparations, detailed account information needed.
3. Accounts Payable; maintain discount options and work closely with vendors.
4. Account Receivable functions; Past payments to customer accounts.
5. ADP payroll processing, Bank Reconciliations, Multi-state tax filing.
6. Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Work in an enterprise environment; strong Excel skill is a must.
Must possess and demonstrate excellent organizational skills as well as positive professional, business image.