Collection Job Description
With on-the-job training, and under close supervision, demonstrates effective methods of ensuring Luthersales' profitability and portfolio strength by reducing delinquency. Collects delinquent payments from customers. Effectively handles in- and outbound calls. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
Experience and Qualifications:
Associate’s degree. Two or more years of collection experience. Prior experience in Auto/Mortgage/Cash Advance debt collection preferred.
1. Communicate with consumers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
2. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
3. Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
4. Counsel delinquent consumers to assist in finding ways to meet their payment obligations.
5. Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
6. Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
1.Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel， and Outlook.
2. Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task.