To learn more about sponsoring your Luther On-Site event Call us Toll-Free at 1.800.358.6466 or 631.236.4343 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Premier Fund Raising Event with Unique Employee Benefits
Look inside and learn how hundreds of hospitals, government facilities and private corporations have dramatically improved their employee benefit package and boosted their employees purchasing power. And at the same time raised funds for employee activity associations, hospital auxiliaries, child care centers and other non-profit organizations by sponsoring The Luther Worksite Fundraiser!
- Luther's trained sales staff makes a professional presentation at a table top booth (4 - 6' tables requested)
- Luther provides FREE flyers and banners to help promote and ensure the success of your event
- Luther makes a generous daily donation regardless of sales volume
- Donation check available on the day of your event, never any waiting or delay
- Event lasts 3 - 4 days during normal working hours
- Location, location and location are all very important - high traffic areas like lobby's and cafeteria's
- Giant photo's featuring our Huge Selection of fine furniture, computers and electronics brought on-site
- Employees receive a 35% Discount on prepaid orders & 25% on orders paid within 90 days of delivery
- All employees pre-approved for our low monthly payment program
- Automatic debit programs make payments more convenient
- Satisfaction guaranteed or return your purchase; No Questions Asked
- FREE Delivery (on all) and Set-Up (on furniture)
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Auto Debit Programs, ACH, Check or Cash
THE BEST FUND RAISING EVENT EVER! SOMETHING FUN THAT YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL REALLY APPRECIATE!
Just how easy is it?
- 3-Minute Application
- No Credit Card Required
- Low Monthly Payments
- Brand Names
- Free Delivery
Thanks to Luther Sales I was able to get all the electronics that I wanted a laptop and itouch. The hassle free automatic deduction makes it easy to make timely payments."
Read More Testimonials