Customer Service Job Description
Customer Relation Specialist
The Customer Relation Specialist answers incoming requests via telephone, Internet, and/or correspondence from internal and external customers as the first tier of customer support.
Experience and Qualifications:
High School graduate or GED and one year of previous customer service experience. Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
1. Answer customer requests (primarily over the phone) by accessing information in multiple systems
2. Resolve customer requests/issues by researching and taking additional steps as required. Route/refer cases for advanced support. Total ownership of case from inception to completion
3. Partners with Sales, Collection, Payroll, Purchasing, and other departments to successfully resolve problems or answer questions in a timely manner
4. Document customer issues, research, and actions taken into the case management system
5. Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
6. Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
1.Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
2. Maintain professional conduct at all times.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to provide world class customer service.
5. Strong ability to multi-task all the while maintaining professional demeanor.