Marketing Job Description
The Marketing Specialist works under the direction of the Director of Media and Marketing and carries out tasks and responsibilities in support of the Marketing/Media team.
Experience and Qualifications:
Bachelorís degree in marketing, communication, business, or related studies. 1-2 years of relevant experience in digital marketing preferred.
1. Daily management, execution and optimization of campaigns across multiple display platforms
2. Track, analyze and report on key performance metrics and provide actionable data-driven recommendations based on results.
3. Design structured creative tests, analyze results and make improvements to campaigns
4. Work cross-functionally across marketing, creative and product teams in order to drive growth globally in key market areas
5. Webpage maintenance, create landing pages, generates content upon request.
6. Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
1. Highly detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects and tasks.
2. Strong analytical and technical focus with the ability to independently execute.
3. Self-starter, able to learn new processes, programs, and tools quickly.
4. Familiar with SEO/ SEM procedures.
5. Experience working with varies display platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML/CSS knowledge required.