A Most Unique Employee Wellness Benefit
Find Out More About This Unique Benefit
One of our representatives will be happy to walk you through how Vacationwiser can help you improve employee production, job satisfaction and overall retention.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
How Vacations Affect Your Employees
- 51% of employees who take their vacations are more productive*
- 53% of employees are more satisfied in their jobs*
- 31% of employees show improved creativity**
- 38% of employees stay with their organization longer**
- 94% of vacations result in higher levels of happiness and energy**
Those Who Don’t/Can’t Vacation
- 37% say it’s not easy to take time off***
- 33% say they can’t afford vacations***
- 22% do not want to be seen as being replaceable***
- 28% think that not taking a vacation shows greater dedication to the company***
* US Travel Association; Project Time Off Study
** Society for Human Resource Management; Project Time Off Study 2014
*** Harvard Business Review 2015; Work-Life Balance Are The People Who Take Vacations The Ones Who Get Promoted?
Earl Pulve, Lockheed Martin
OMG! We had such a great time! what a Dad and Daughter trip of a lifetime!!! Ready to start planning a Kauai adventure for me and my gal Tina for next April."
W. Rumph, Wells Fargo
Thanks to LutherSales Vacationwiser my husband and I were able to take an enjoyable vacation to Hilton Head Island for 5 days and 4 nights at the Hilton Omni Inn Suites, which was a lovely and enjoyable vacation for the both of us. Thanks to LutherSales Vacationwiser we were able to take a needed vacation before the package was paid off. Thank you very much LutherSales."